How may we help you?

How do I obtain Visa to continue to study in Sri Lanka? 

Initially you would enter Sri Lanka with a social visit pass. A period of thirty days from the date of arrival to Sri Lanka will be endorsed on your passport by the officials of the Sri Lanka Department of Immigration and Emigration. However, within this period your social visit will have to be converted to a Resident Visa in order for you to continue to study at NU.