Ms. Anupama DissanayakeAugust 8, 2023 2023-08-16 8:10
- She has been working as a Senior Lecturer attached to Faculty of Business at SLIIT – Malabe Campus. Prior to that, she worked as a Lecturer, Assistant Lecturer and as an Academic Instructor, attached to Faculty of Business.
- She is the coordinator of Kandy, Kurunagala, Jaffna and Matara Centers for Faculty of Business. Previously, she gave her services as the coordinator of the year one (Regular and June Intakes) – Business Management Degree of Faculty of Business and a visiting lecturer coordinator of Faculty of Business.
- BBA (Hons) passed with Second Class Upper Division from Sheffield Hallam University – The United Kingdom.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Commerce passed with Second Class Honours Division A from Monash University.
- Master’s Degree in Labour Relations and Human Resource Management from Faculty of Graduate Studies – University of Colombo.
- Master’s Degree in Economics at Faculty of Arts, Department of Economics – University of Colombo (completed course work).
- Certificate Course in Human Resource Management (CCHRM) at Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) passed with a Merit.
- Certificate Programme in Teaching Methods in Higher Education at SLIIT Sri Lanka.
Honors and Awards
- Dean’s Commendation from the Dean, Monash Business School, Faculty of Business and Commerce – Monash University in recognition of the academic performance at Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Commerce.
- “Outstanding Teacher Award” presented in recognition of the outstanding contribution made in 2017, at the SLIIT Staff Awards Ceremony 2018.
- “Teaching Excellence Award” presented in recognition of the outstanding contribution made in 2016, at the SLIIT Staff Awards Ceremony 2017.
- 2009 Full Scholarship based on the academic performance to pursue BBA (Hons.) in Business Management, Sheffield Hallam University, UK.
- Meaningful work
- Work-life balance
- Identity work
- Family supportive supervisor behaviour
- Organizational behaviour & psychology
- Dissanayake, L. D. A. D. ” Private University Graduates’ Perception towards Soft Skills as an Employability Factor “ International Journal of Science and Research, vol.5, Issue 12, 2016, pp.1884-1894,
- Dissanayake, L. D. A. D. , Kuruppu, C. L., Weerarathna, R. S., & Silva, N. D. ” A Study of the Relationship between the Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment of Academic Staff in Private Higher Education Institutes in Sri Lanka “ International Journal of Science and Research, vol.5, Issue 12, 2016, pp.1641-1647.,
- Dissanayake, L. D. A. D., Weerasekera, L., De Costa, M. A. H., Perera, G. C. S., & Karunanayaka, K. P. D. G. ” Moving the Airline Industry Forward in New Normalcy Based on the Air Travellers Preference for Airlines “ Sri Lanka Economics Journal, vol.17, Issue 2, 2021,
- Udayanga1, D. A. S., Jayarathna, P. M. K. N., Silva, K. S. C., Rashaad, M. Z. A, & Dissanayake L. D. A. D. ” “Impact of Employer Branding on Employee Retention: A Case of Multinational Corporation that Operates in Sri Lanka” “ SLIIT Business Review, vol.1, Issue 1, 2021, pp.1-27,
- Maduranga H.A.C.P., Bandara H.M.C., Nipuna Ravishka E.A, Ranjitha H.D.K. and L. D. A. D. Dissanayake ” “Study on the Behavioral Intention to use Cryptocurrency Market among Non-State University Students in Sri Lanka” “ SLIIT Business Review, vol.2, Issue 1, 2022, pp.89-110, 10.54389/KQZV9932 ,
- Dissanayake, L. D. A. D. ” Perception of graduates on employability factors Presentation, at 8th Annual International Conference on Business and Economics, Singapore, 2018
- Kuruppu, C. L., Dissanayake, L. D. A. D., Munasinghe, A. A. S. N., Madhavika, W. D. N. Relationship between service quality and customer satisfaction in banking services in 8th Annual International Conference on Business and Economics, year 2018, Singapore, Global Science and Technology Forum, 2018 November 26 ,
- Dissanayake, L. D. A. D. The Impact of Cultural Orientation on the Societal Motivations of Luxury Good Consumption of IT Professionals in Sri Lanka in 26th International Economic Conference, year 2019, Sibiu, Romania, Lucian Blaga University, Sibiu, Romania, 24-25 May,
- Fernando A. E. R., Dissanayake L. D. A. D. The Impact of Non-Monetary Rewards on the Employee Engagement. in 3rd CIPM Research Symposium, year 2019, BMICH – Colombo, pp.pp.29-30, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), 2019, July 11,
- L. D. A. D. Dissanayake ” The Impact of Cultural Orientation on the Societal Motivations of Luxury Good Consumption of IT Professionals in Sri Lanka “ Editors: Ramona Or??tean, Claudia Ogrean, Silvia Cristina M?rginean, Organizations and Performance in a Complex World, 2021, Springer Nature Switzerland, pp.51-66,