Ms. Devanshi GanegodaAugust 8, 2023 2023-08-08 8:29
- Devanshi Ganegoda is a Lecturer attached to the Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering at the Faculty of Computing active in Interavtive Media specialization as the lectuere in charge of Games Technology and Games Development modules. She is also an indie game developer and a research scholar in serious gaming and mixed reality.
- Apart from gaming she is also active as a researcher in music technology, collaborating with industry and academic alike to enhance music with technology. She is currently onvolved in machine learning based speech synthesis.
- BSc. (Hons) in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Performing Arts in Music specialized in Western Music
Honors and Awards
- Music Technology
- Speech Synthesis
- Neural Networks
- Computational Music
- Gaming and Mixed Relaity
- Member of CSSL
- ToastMaster at SLIIT
- Devanshi Ganegoda, Human Cognitive Psychology Analytic Scientific Cybertherapy Tool for Effective Depression and Anxiety Management in NITC, year 2014, Colombo, pp.3, NITC, Aug 26, 2014,
- Devanshi Ganegoda ” Human Emotional and Rational Mind Analytical Scientific Tool for Wise Mind Establishment Process “ IET, 2015,