B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science and Software Engineering – University of BedfordshireAugust 24, 2023 2023-09-05 4:58
B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science and Software Engineering – University of Bedfordshire
BSc (Hons) in Computer Science and Software Engineering offered by the university of Bedfordshire develops the knowledge, skills and values of the students to become employable graduates who can pursue their passion. The University of Bedfordshire is an internationally recognized award-winning institution with an excellent IT foundation and teaching reputation. It appears in the Times Higher Education World University rankings and was also ranked as one of the top 250 universities in the world under 50 years old in the Young University rankings.
The University celebrated a Silver award in the first ever Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) and came eight in the UK in the People and Planet University Green League. It has high levels of student satisfaction and was recognized for the quality of its teaching in the last National Student Satisfaction, ranking 9th as the most improved university for teaching (2016 to 2019).
Bedfordshire is renowned for its vibrant and cosmopolitan student population that includes more than 20,000 students from over 100 countries. It is a modern university that offers a wide range of degree courses that are tailored to meet the needs of its students, providing them with transformational opportunities through access to an excellent educational experience.
- Foundation of Mathematical Skills
- Communication Skills in English
- Computer Skills
- Programming Skills
YEAR 01 - SEMESTER 01
- Fundamentals of Information Technology
- Programming Techniques and practices
- Introduction to Programming(c/c++)
- Business English & Communication Skill
YEAR 01 - SEMESTER 02
- Data Communications & Computer Networks
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
- Object Oriented Programming (JAVA)
- Database Management Systems
- Local Communication
- Social and Professional Project Management.
- Undergraduate Project
- Research Methodologies and Emerging Technologies
- Advance Networking
- Computer Security & Counter measurements
- Wireless Communication & Networking
Career & Further Studies
Further study: MSc in a Computer Networking, Mobile Networking, Security, Computer Science or any other related topic; MPhil / PhD
- 12 TH Pass with minimum 60%
- UKVI Academic IELTS overall score of 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each element